- DallasCrimeWatch.ORG respects the privacy of every individual who visits this WebSite or responds to our interactive inquiries. This ‘Privacy Statement‘ outlines the information DallasCrimeWatch.ORG may collect and how that information may be used. The statement further instructs you on what to do if you do not want your personal information collected or shared when you visit this WebSite.
- DallasCrimeWatch.ORG will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
- If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the email address or phone number listed at the bottom of this Statement.
- In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our WebSite.
- When you view our WebSite, we may store some information on your computers hard disk. This information will be in the form of a “Cookie” or similar file and will help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor the WebSite to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
- If you have submitted any personally-identifiable information through DallasCrimeWatch.ORG, and would like that information deleted from our records, send a written request to:
- 25 Highland Park Village
- Suite 100-202
- Dallas, TX 75205
or you may send an email request via the Contact page.
We will use all reasonable efforts to delete this information from our databases.